Dr. Patricia Frye is an Ordained Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist Pastor. Accomplished Author, Playwright, Actor, Television Personality, Entrepreneur and philanthropist at heart.
Her motto is "If I can help someone along the way, then my living won't be in vain."
- She is a a graduate of West Jefferson High School 1984 (Harvey, La.),
- Graduate of Delta Business College (1986), and has taught in the Jefferson Parish School System.
- Wife of Bishop Jerry J. Henry Sr. (Pastor of Dominion and Power Ministries in Harvey, La.).
- Mother of Two Le'mar Le Anderson Frye and Le'Nika LeSean Williams Johnson. Grandmother of one Le'Shaunda Le'Nika Frye
- Founded Alpha and Omega Deliverance and Preparation Center
- Founder and Executive Director of Patricia Frye Ministries a 501 c
- 3 nonprofit organizationInstructor for Patricia Frye's
- Prophetic Leadership Institute and Mentorship Training,Overseer of Sons and Daughters of Zion (Harvey, La.).